Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Susan Glenn

"She is not A GIRL, she is THE GIRL"

Last week I went to a follow up session for Aggie Blue.  Christian Thrapp gave a wonderful lecture to us about "Susan Glenn".  Basically he compared the girl in this video to our goals and ambitions for life.  He challenged us all to never look back and think "If I could go back I would do things differently."

So... I was thinking about what my "Susan Glenn" is... and honestly I don't think I know quite yet.  I do know that I want to make a difference.  I do not want to sit idly by and watch as the world changes around me.  I want to be the change.  My "Susan Glenn" is still to be discovered, but I am doing my best to find my passion, my ambition, my goal for life.

Here's to finding your own "Susan Glenn"
to living the life you always wanted to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment