Sunday, October 7, 2012

BBFFTAAE for bestest best friends for time and all eternity :)

Heeeeyyyyy!! This is Lauren. Maegan's bestest best friend. Like ever. :) So, I'm not really creative this way, so we'll see how this goes, yes? Ok. I've been home this weekend for general conference and the announcement about the missionary age change kinda blew my mind! I turn 19 in six months and it's super weird that I could go on a mission if I choose. We'll see about that, I guess :) I shall be pondering that in my heart.
Time for a random subject change! I'm in LOVE with dancing!!! It has become my passion. The more I practice, the more I just want to keep doing it :) Currently, waltz is my favorite, but it changes approximately every 2.3 hours, give or take 47 minutes... One day, I hope to be on the BYU ballroom team. It's been my dream since I was 14 when I first saw them perform. That concert convinced me to give up ballet for ballroom :) By the way, I love smiley faces :) Like a lot :) Just so you know :D
Hmm, what random things to say next... I bought my first ever pairs of skinny jeans today! Wahoo! They're bright red and dark green. That was pretty exciting! Except the first pair I tried on was too tight... stupid dancer calves and lack of a butt... :P
If you're still reading this, I'm very impressed with you! Congrats, you're now my new favorite person :) But not as favorite as Maegan, of course. She's my favoritest. Anyways, sorry I'm not very creative this evening. I should probably sleep more. Maybe I wouldn't fall asleep in chemistry every time...I guess that's enough of my dorkiness for you! Hope you enjoyed my post full of randomness and my lovely quirks. That's all folks! :)
(this is the reason we are bestest friends forever)


No comments:

Post a Comment