Friday, January 31, 2014

So you're going through a style revolution...

So you're going through a style revolution, so am I...
I just realized that every new article of clothing I buy or even just lust after is different than what I have ever liked.
I just realized that my old wardrobe consisted mostly of shirts left over from 8th grade.
I just realized that even though I own 92 pairs of shoes I only wear about 3 of them.
I just realized that I keep looking up ways to change my hair.
I just realized I stopped buying drugstore makeup and started splurging on things like Bare Minerals and Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palate.
I went in for a trim and ended up taking off 5 more inches.
I started hoarding every trendy nail polish color.
I started online shopping from stores I have never even set foot in.

I am sick of my routine.

So why not change it up?
Why not chop off your hair?
Why not change your wardrobe?
Why not hoard nail polish?
Why not donate more than half of your wardrobe to the DI?
Why not splurge a little every now and then?

So I did.






No comments:

Post a Comment