Monday, January 6, 2014

A Very Special Day

Today is a very special day.  Today my baby brother turns 16. Crazy right! 16 years ago when we lived in California my parents told me and my sister Lauren that we were going to have a new sibling. They asked us wether we wanted a brother or another sister.  My sister answered right away that she wanted a brother. I on the other hand wanted a sister. Much to my dismay it was a brother.  I never would have thought that 16 years later he would be my best friend, my partner in crime, my star-wars-watching buddy, my lunch going friend, my cohort in surprising my mother, and my favorite sunday drive buddy.  I am sure it is not easy being my brother but he sure does a great job! Who knew a 16 year old could be so amazing.

Happy birthday to that stud in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment