Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sickey Chickie

I am sick.  I have been sick for almost a week and I am not getting any better. Friday after class I climbed into my bed and did not get out for more than a bathroom break till Saturday evening when I showered.  Then back into bed I went and did not get out till church today.  I don't know about you but when I am sick all I do is watch movies.  So my post today is my thoughts on the movies I watched this weekend, and there was a lot of them.
here goes....
Clue: I love classic movies and I loved this one too. It was funny and honestly I laughed the entire time, whether that was from the drugs or humor I don't know.






October Sky: I love this movie.  I have known about this movie for a while and have always loved it.  It has been a while since I watched it and I had forgotten how much I loved it.  SO GOOD!








One for the Money: This was funny.  I enjoyed it.  Nothing too spectacular but it was funny.















Like Crazy: So I was really excited to watch this, I have wanted to for quite some time. I was disappointed. I hated the ending. It was boring.  I probably will no watch this. ever. again.






Not Since You: ok, so this is a random movie I found on Netflix that I thought sounded good. It was, well, it was ok.  I enjoyed it.





Princess Protection Program: I am a sucker for Disney Channel movies.  Lets face it I am still a little child at heart.  I loved this! Good clean humor and it was just good, compared to a lot of crap you see now days...













My Best Friends Wedding: this was another good movie.  Funny, mostly clean, a little older... I enjoyed it quite a bit!













American Horror Story: so this isn't a movie, but I have no idea what I was thinking clicking on this one... I turned it off after about 10 minutes... I guess if you are into scary things then knock yourself out but I will not be watching this again. ever.





High School Musical: like I said I love Disney Channel movies.  And this is an oldie but a goodie. You have probably all seen this so I don't need to reiterate how classic this one is.

I like movies, but honestly I hope I get better really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment