Monday, November 5, 2012

Count your Blessings

November is a great month to be thankful for all you have in your life.  On thing I am grateful for is the fact that I have always had a roof over my head, unfortunately  some people don't have that luxury.   I am currently serving as the Fundraising Chair for Utah Sate University's campus chapter of Habitat for Humanity.  Currently we are in a big push of fundraising money to go on a build to help people who might need a little help getting a roof over their heads. Tomorrow November 6th we are having a donation night at Logan's Texas Roadhouse.  If you print off the flyer and give it to your waiter/waitress 10% of your bill will go directly to Habitat for Humanity on campus.  I would be really grateful if you would all attend if you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment