Monday, September 24, 2012

I feel obligated...


My beautiful sister Lauren tagged me in a blog post today so I feel somewhat obligated to participate.

Rules:
1)) Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2)) They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3)) They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4)) They must tag blogs with less than 200 followers
5)) No tag backs

Random facts:
1.  I love nothing more then playing the piano
2.  I love to play with little kids
3.  I have an obsession with popcorn
4.  I love to paint my nails
5.  I enjoy picking off my nail polish just as much as I love to paint them
6.  I hate seeing random hairs on peoples clothes
7.  my heart is currently broken
8.  I love diet coke. with lime.
9.  cooking is my passion
10. pomegranates. love.
11. I will own a dalmatian one day

Lauren's Questions

1. If you could travel to any place, right now, where would you go? London England!
2. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play? FOOTBALL, soccer
3. Where do you see yourself in 7.5 years? graduated, married, kids or traveling
4. What is your favorite time of day? the sudden burst of energy right before bed
5. If you could have a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy? I'd just shop (:
6. When and where did we meet? well we are sisters....
7. What color would you say your mood is right now? macaroni and cheese
8. If you were stuck on a deserted island and had to choose one person to be with you, who would it be? MY sister!!!!
9. What is your view of socks? i love my socks... i wear them all the time
10. Where's Waldo? currently looking for a new shirt...
11. Name three things you love about yourself. my hair, my eyes, and myself (:

My questions for my followers
1. Whats your favorite movie?
2. Apples or oranges?
3. Favorite Disney movie quote?
4. Mac or PC?
5. Does the itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini have yellow polka dots or is it yellow?
6. Whats your dream job?
7. What shampoo do you use?
8.  If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. Where are you typing this from?
11. Ice cream of popcorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment