Sunday, August 19, 2012

A New Chapter

In case you didn't notice I just recently changed a lot about my blog, the design and title!  There is a reason for this.  Today I moved out.  For 12 years I have lived in the same house, but now I am no longer living there.  I am going to college at Utah State University and I am hoping to study nursing.  This is a new chapter in my life so I felt it fitting to change my blog a little bit as well.

The new name of my blog is "light to shine"  I chose this as my new blog title because I think that we all have so much to offer the world.  We each have our own light and it is our job to shine!  That is my new goal! I, just like all of you, have amazing potential.  Now is the perfect time to realize my potential and become the woman I aspire to become.  Now is my time to let my light shine.  That is the reason behind my new blog title.

Not only am I blogging about the changes to my blog but I also wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who helped me get to this point.  Not too long ago I didn't believe in my individual light.  However, thanks to some very wonderful people I began to realize that light, the light in all of us.  I first off want to thank my friends who have been there for me for the last few years and have dealt with all my moments of self discovery and also my moments of doubt.  I would also like to extend my gratitude towards those who have been introduced into my life recently, believe it or not you still made a huge difference in my life.  This past year has been the hardest year of my life, but at the same time it was one of the best years of my life.  Through great trial comes great blessings.  Thank you all who have been such great friends, you helped contribute to the many blessings I have received.

Now is the moment that I have been dreading the most about this post.  In my mind, and on the screen, I have written this many times.  Now is the time that I say goodbye to you all.  The future lies ahead of us and I am so excited to see what it brings.  If my future and yours end up not colliding this is my goodbye to you.  I am so lucky to have known each of you in my life.  I do hope that years down the road we can reconnect and talk just like old times.  But if that day never comes, know that I love you all! Words cannot express the amount of respect and love I have for each of you, thank you for letting me get to know and associate with you.

Now is the time to turn the page in my life, a new chapter is beginning, one full of amazing opportunities here at Utah State.  I am running to meet it....

No comments:

Post a Comment