Monday, July 23, 2012

This time it really is my birfday

Well it is true, I have officially turned 18! I have now entered the realm of adulthood. I hate to say it but it was not as exciting as you might think. I had an awesome birthday I went boating with the singles ward (crazy!), went to Draper Days, got a crock pot!, and ended the evening by spooning with Ben and Jerry while watching Say Yes To The Dress.  Overall the day was marvelous.
I was kinda hoping that by becoming an adult I would feel ready for the major changes that are coming so quickly in my life. Well it didn't. I feel no more prepared today then I did a few days ago, in fact I may be even more nervous!  As of right now I move out in 25 days.  I am still getting used to saying that I am moving out! It is still a foreign concept to me!
On the bright side I received a wonderful letter from an amazing missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment