Sunday, January 1, 2012

Party Like its Two-Thousand And Twelve

Congrats! It is 2012 and if you are reading this happy new years to you.  Since this is my first official blog post for the new year, I thought it appropriate to look back on all that has happened in the past 365 days.
I started out by ringing in the new year with some great friends...
 then I.... (ps these are not in order)
went to school dances and had a blast

 went crazy with some friends and ate a lot of frozen yogurt
 went to my last year of EFY
trip of a lifetime to Alaska with my family  
 lost one of my best friends, my daddy, my guardian angel
 went to Junior Prom
became really good friends with lots of beautiful people
I had such a marvelous year through all the ups and downs the highs and the lows.  This year I rang in the new year with fireworks, the ball drop, and many new friends.  I never would have imagined this is where I would be in life.  I owe so much of who I am to my friends and family who have supported me this past year.  I am looking forward to a year of fresh starts and new beginnings.

2012
no regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment