Thursday, September 15, 2011

School Spirit!

Tonight my school, Alta High School, had our famous Homecoming Pep Rally. I went. It was fun.

So I was sitting there with my friends and over the intercom someone said "Maegan Kasteler, we need you right now." I didn't think much of it cuz I am Hawk Council President so I ran to the front and they said they needed me in the sound booth. So I ran back up and they said they didnt need me up there. So I went to the gate that leads to the field and talked to the pricipal to see if he would let me on the field to talk to the SBOs about why they needed me. He said no. So I was like whatever and was walking back to sit with my friends when over the intercom again and said "Maegan Kasteler, we need you to the front right now" SO I raised my hand and was waving it around amoung the crowd in the front and Dillon Cortez took the mike, looked at me and said "Maegan will you go to Homecoming with me?" I screamed and said yes and gave him a thumbs up and everyone screamed and all these people rushed in and gave me hugs and I still havent stopped smiling. So now I AM GOING TO HOMECOMING!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (:

Just thought I would share


so here's to school spirit

and pep rallys

and Homeocoming

and High school

and friends

and senior bucket lists. CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment