Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gloating

So I like to think that I am good at a lot of things... such as.....


piano


volleyball


being a leader


cleaning my room


sewing


organizing (haha ;) )


Daydreaming


getting dressed up


getting ready in record time when I wake up late


humor


and....................................................................


PHOTOGRAPHY!


so I know I will never be able to make a living off of my photography "skill" because now-a-days everyone and their dog is doing photography and creating pages on facebook and blogs for it. So it is more of something I enjoy then a future career path....


I have been asked by multiple people to put some of my photos up...


so here are some recent ones




My daddy and Sister in Alaska with Glacier Ice


Alaska again


Butchart Gardens in B.C.


Butchart Gardens



Butchart Gardens, This was in the top of a Garbage Can


Butchart Gardens


My Friend Benjamin (no editing)


Brandon Patterson (no editing)


Brandon again (no editing [I actually very rarely edit my photos... well never I guess ;)] )


Brandon (un-edited)


Abby Springer (un-edited)



Leslie and Abby (un-edited)


No comments:

Post a Comment