Monday, December 2, 2013

Angels

Did you know that there are Angels everywhere? They are watching out for us, guiding us, and still loving us from the other side of the veil.
Genesis 25:8 says:
 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good aold age, an old man, and full of years; and was bgathered to his people.
Abraham was "gathered to his people" or his family. 
"The spirits of the just are exalted to a greater and more glorious work... Enveloped in the flaming fire, they are not far from us, and know and understand our thoughts, feelings, and motions, and are often pained there with."
-Joseph Smith
The spirits of our loved ones past, present, and future, are with us, they walk beside us, they know our thoughts, our pains and our emotions.  They guide others to help us, they comfort us, they help direct us in paths of righteousness.

Over the past few years I have watched the hand of the Lord in my life, the life of my friends and family and I have come to the conclusion that our loved ones never really leave us.  They stay with us.  The veil is so so very thin. I have watched random acts of kindness that prove that we can be earthly angles to those around us.  We can be the hand by which our father or the spirits of our ancestors help others.

I am so blessed to have many angles looking out for me. My dad, my grandma, my aunt Jenni, and my friends Paige and Tiffany.

D&C 42
 45 Thou shalt alive together in blove, insomuch that thou shaltcweep for the loss of them that die, and more especially for those that have not dhope of a glorious resurrection.
 46 And it shall come to pass that those that die in me shall notataste of bdeath, for it shall be csweet unto them;

No comments:

Post a Comment