Monday, November 11, 2013

The Big 4

So if you know me you know that I am a huge fan of making lists, goals and bucket lists. Well lately I have been thinking a lot about my future and what I want to do with my life.  I have settled on 4 goals, or the Big 4 as I have come to call them.  These goals have been thought about and prayed about to a point where I feel so so very excited about my future.  Well without further adieu here they are

  1. Travel to every continent and do humanitarian work (I will visit Antarctica but I do not know if you can do any humanitarian work there)
  2. Start a Non-Profit
  3. Work for Huntsman Cancer Foundation/Hospital
  4. Become a motivational/inspirational speaker
Maybe since I have put them here some of you who read this will help hold me accountable.  You can be whoever you want to be.  You can do whatever you want to do.  The only thing holding you back is yourself.

Now a bunch of random pinterest quotes if you care to read them













No comments:

Post a Comment