Thursday, February 28, 2013

maybe

so
maybe I am really sick of the snow
maybe I'm going to Africa

maybe I need to go grocery shopping
buy ink
put gas in my car
but maybe I am a little broke right now

maybe I slept in till 11:45 today
maybe I really needed it

maybe I have been neglecting my blog

maybe I've been thinking a lot about my daddy this week
maybe I miss him terribly
maybe I miss a certain elder more than I thought I would
maybe I hate goodbyes

maybe I wish I was still little
maybe I just wish my mom was here to take care of me
maybe I miss being carefree

maybe I need to loose some weight
maybe I am because I am out of food
maybe I should workout

maybe I really need a break
maybe spring break is in 8 days

maybe I am applying to be a director for the Service Center
maybe I'm feeling a little young and inadequate
maybe I have felt that way most of my life

maybe I am confused
maybe I don't know what to think
maybe I need some advice

No comments:

Post a Comment