Sunday, December 2, 2012

How terrible it is to love something death can touch

Today I lost a dear friend.
Tiffany was and is one of the most amazing people I have had the privilege of knowing.  She had the brightest smile and was so caring.  I loved going to lacrosse games with her and seeing her when she would come visit my sewing class.  She was such a sweetheart.  I love her to pieces and know I would not be where I am today if it weren't for her. She helped pull me through the passing of my father and she taught me how to be happy through the hardest times.  Word cannot describe the pain I have felt hearing of her passing.  Tiffany touched my heart, and I have been forever changed.
I love you Tiff!




How terrible it is to love something death can touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment