Monday, April 23, 2012

Cancer Sucks, God is Great

Sometimes I like to wonder why life is unfair, why a just God would allow his children to suffer. I have watched many people fight this horrible disease called cancer.  I watched my own father die in front of me. I watched my aunt battle with it for 6 years until it finally overtook her. I've watched my dear friend Tiff struggle as well.  And now another person close to me has contracted this disease.  It seems like the doctors will only tell you one of two things; one, its a virus, two, you have cancer.

HOWEVER, through it all I have discovered that God is just. He loves each and every one of his children.  He will not allow us to go through things that we can not handle.  It is natural to wonder why, to question the method of this madness, but we cannot let us loose sight and focus on the Lord.

Cancer doesn't just affect the patient, it effects everyone around them.
We fight with you.
Christ fights with you.
You are never alone.


Love ya Lex! <3 13

No comments:

Post a Comment