Saturday, March 10, 2012

I dreamed about you

Last night I had a dream about someone.  I used to be really close to this "someone".
But circumstances arose that separated us.  We no longer talk everyday, I no longer get their amazing hugs on a daily basis.
I miss them.
I don't think this person would know this was about them if they read it.
You know that feeling when you wake up from a great dream and you so wish it was reality? yep, that's exactly how I felt this morning.
It made me really think about the friendships that I have lost and gained this year.  Sometimes I wonder if I am really doing what is best, what is right for me.
I wonder if I have made the right decisions, loved the right friends, and done the right things.


Life is a process.
Thank you to all who have stayed in my life despite everything.
I know I am where I am supposed to be.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
I am getting stronger 
every
day
.

No comments:

Post a Comment