Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some People Call it Valentines Day, I call it Tuesday

So its valentines day. And just like every year in the past I am single! But this year for some reason it does't make me sad or disappointed.  Today I can't help but be happy.
Love has many forms, there is romantic love (which is idolized on this somewhat infamous day), family love, friend love, child-like love and all sorts of other types of love.  And I have had the chance to experience all of them! I am so lucky and so LOVED!
So here's how I look at it... I can be sad that I am not in the typical manipulative high school relationship, or I can be happy that I do have love in my life.
So here is a thank you to all my friends and family that I love.  Truly (as cheesy as this sounds) you are all my valentines!  I love you all so much and I wish you luck in your romantic endeavors on this day!

All my LOVE,
Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment