Monday, November 14, 2011

Big Dave


It is a rare privilege to know someone who has touched and influenced so many lives. My dad is one of these people. Tonight he was awarded the "On My Honor" award for adult scouting leaders. Current and previous boys from our neighborhood troop, 1293, came to see him. These boys have touched my dads life, my life, my families lives and will continue to touch many peoples lives. Thank you boys so much for the impact you have had on my dads life. He loves each and everyone of you and will always be there to lift you up when you fall. Please remember what he taught you about being a man and a leader and a brother. You are all wonderful people who will do great things. Always remember who you are and you will do just fine. I love you all and wish you the best in life. May God bless you as you continue through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment