Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happily Ever After

Senior year is about to begin! I cannot believe that it is happening. I have started applying for college, I am busy and working, I still have not had my first kiss.... I was thinking about it and I decided to make a bucket list for my senior year, here it is....

1. go to the homecoming dance

2. stay employed

3. get accepted to school

4. go bridge jumping

5. kiss a boy

6. ride in a limo

7. go to Europe

8. fall in love

9. write a story

10. road trip with friends

11. go to a haunted house

12. be asked on a date

13. break something

14. sell a piece of art

15. sell the car

16. learn to sing

17. audition for something

18. take an amazing picture

19. plant a tree

20. make new friends

21. become a leader

22. be loved

23. write and record a song

24. perform a solo on stage

25. have a lightsaber battle

26. save some money

27. make a quilt

28. buy a bike

29. graduate

30. get a scholarship

31. go to the hot springs

32. sleep under the stars

33. throw away a pair of shoes


what a year this is going to be!

1 comment:

  1. awesome bucket list maeg!
    love you girl!
    Have such a fun senior year :)
    It flies by so live it up!!!

    ReplyDelete