Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Little More Country Then That

I am home from Trek! I had a good time and loved spending my birthday with some great people.

Tonight I was driving with my windows down enjoying the breeze and listening to some of my favorite music. COUNTRY MUSIC! (:
It got me thinking about the songs I love the most. Here are a few



Amazed- Lonestar

American Soldier-Toby Keith

Are You Going to Kiss me or Not- Thompson Square

Back to December- Taylor Swift

Best Days of your Life- Kellie Pickler feat. Taylor Swift

Better Now- Rascal Flatts

Bleed Red- Ronnie Dunn

Blue Sky- Emily West

Check Yes or No- George Strait

Colder Weather- Zac Brown Band

Concrete Angel- Martina McBride

Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood

Cowgirls Don't Cry- Brooks and Dunn

Does the Blue Moon Ever Shine on You- Toby Keith

Don't you Wanna Stay Jason Aldean with Kelly Clarkson

Firecracker- Josh Turner

Fireflies- Faith Hill

Heart Like Mine- Miranda Lambert

Hello World- Lady Antebellum

Highway 20 Ride- Zac Brown Band

Holy War- Brooks and Dunn

I Used to Know This Song By Heart- Brooks and Dunn

If I Die Young- The Band Perry

I'll Walk- Bucky Covington

It's Not Supposed to go Like That- Rascal Flatts

Joey- Sugarland

A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans

My Little Girl- Tim McGraw

Need You Now- Lady Antebellum

Only in America- Brooks and Dunn

Put you in a Song- Keith Urban

Rain is a Good Thing- Luke Bryan

Red High Heels- Kellie Pickler

She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy-kenny Chesney

She's Gonna Make It- Garth Brooks

Should've Been a Cowboy-Toby Keith

Stuck Like Glue- Sugarland

Take me There- Rascal Flatts

This is Country Music- Brad Paisley

Troubadour- George Strait

The Way I Loved you- Taylor Swift

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking- Blake Shelton

Wildflower- The JaneDear Girls



Well of course there is a lot more that I love then what I listed. But all I want to do right now is drive with my windows down and sing me some country music (:

No comments:

Post a Comment