Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rain Makes Corn

Well, the time has come for me to report back about my vacation! IT WAS AMAZING! haha I wrote a whole post describing how awesome it was then the whole thing got deleted. SOOOOOOOO in short I saw lots of glaciers, a porcupine, a Lumberjack show, The Bucthart Gardens, rode a train, ate lots of food, crossed a suspension bridge, went to an open air market, went hot tubing, got charged by a whale and took lots of pictures!



Then after a flight delay in Seattle I finally made it home to sleep in my bed for the first time in 2 weeks, then I woke up early and started day one at a Leadership Conference/"Diversity Retreat". I met lots of new people and had a blast! Little did I know but this is a leadership group for Canyons School District and we will be meeting together on multiple occasions next year. Haha yet another thing to add to my list of things that I am involved in next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment